Got Mold Device
Got Mold? is a device that tests household air to analyze environmental mold and fungi. Spores are identified using 245 different categories, therefore, this test covers all known spore-producing mold and fungi (roughly 100K species).
Markers Included On This Screening
- Common Dominant Spore: Ascocpores, Basidiospores, Cladosporium, Aspergillus/Penicillium-like
- Water Damage Indicators: Stachbotrys, Chaetomium, Memnoniella, Ulocladium, Trichoderma, Scopulariopsis
- Others: Alternaria, Cercospora, Curvuiaria, Dreschslera/Biopolaris, Epicoccum, Fusarium, Myxomycetes/Smuts/Periconia, Nigrospora, Rusts, Hyphal Fragments
- FDN Graduates will order this screening directly from Got Mold.com. Click “order now”.
- Screening Type: Household air.
- Shipping: these tests are only available in the USA. Tests get shipped out directly from the lab. Shipping fee is included in the test fee. For express shipping, it is an extra $50 USD.
- 1 -Room Kit $199 USD
- 2- Room Kit $249 USD
- 3- Room Kit $299 USD
Who Pays for the lab?? = The client
Who Pays the MDP Fee?? = No Fee
- Indoor & outdoor samples
- There is a three (3) business day turnaround time.
- Spores are identified using 245 different categories, therefore, this test covers all known spore-producing mold and fungi.