Understand and conquer Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) aka Mold Illness in this eight week online course.
Dr.Gupta was the first non-US physician to complete the certification in biotoxin illness with Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker in 2014. Since then, he has co-authored the physician consensus statement titled Medically sound investigation and remediation of water-damaged buildings in cases of CIRS-WDB and he is a planned contributory author to the upcoming Textbook of CIRS Medicine edited by Keith Berndtson MD and Ritchie Shoemaker MD.
Dr. Gupta’s passion for the field of chronic inflammatory illness shines through in his regular presentations as well as this unique course on chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS), commonly referred to as mold illness.Interested in learning more about Mold Illness? Dr. Gupta has now opened enrollment to his 8 week Course, Mold Illness Made Simple. Here is a sneak peek at what you will learn:
**This course fulfills the FDN PDC Requirement!
- Week 1
- Introduction to CIRS
- What is the mechanism of CIRS?
- Week 2
- What is a water damage building and it is affecting your health?
- Could you be living in a water damaged building?
- Week 3
- Do I have CIRS?
- What are the steps of the CIRS treatment protocol?
- Week 4
- Other causes of Biotoxin exposure
- More about Lyme-like illnesses
- Week 5
- Using binders to eliminate biotoxins
- Eliminating MARCoNS
- Correlating antibodies, hormones, and ADH
- Week 6
- Correcting MMP9, VEGF, C3a, C4a, TGF-b1
- VIP Spray
- Week 7
- Treating My Home for Water Damage
- Ensuring I am Out of Mold
- Week 8
- Blocks in Progressing Through the Protocol
- Mold Avoidance