Fantastic Friday Call – Ask Reed and Brandon!!!
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020
1. Caller: How or should I ask my client to go gluten-free if test results don’t show the need?
2. With all the supplements & anti-microbials recommended, to take with meals and in-between (ex. Paracid-x, multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D3, antioxidants, etc) can most be taken at the same time? Is there a sheet somewhere, or a checklist, that puts all of this together for when to take while you’re addressing hormone imbalance, gut dysbiosis, bugs, support, etc? Or should we put one together on our own for clients?
3. Caller: Healing crisis with matula tea and h pylori
4. Caller: Best practices to turn members of private Facebook group into clients.
5. Caller: FDN recommends no sugar or alcohol for 90 days when starting the program. Does this mean white sugar or honey as well?